ManyBabies is all about our amazing network of researchers from around the world. The MB Contributor Dashboard displays the geographical distribution of our contributors. It is an easy way to browse contributors by region, study, or institution and to get a sense of the MB Consortium’s diversity and reach.
>>> VIEW THE DASHBOARD <<<
To join ManyBabies:
- Check out ways to get involved!
- To be request to be added to the MB Dashboard: Fill out this form.
- To update any Dashboard information (e.g., change of affiliation or name, add a study): You can either fill out this form or email us with your updated information.
- Report MB-related activities: Don’t forget to keep an updated record of your MB-related activities and initiatives (e.g., workshops, talks etc.). Please use this form to help us keep track of all the amazing work you are doing for ManyBabies! Your reported activities will be added to this list of MB activities.
NOTE: Default table ordering is by contributor’s first name. You can filter, group, and/or sort entries by any field.
To be ADDED to the MB Contributor Dashboard: MB Dashboard ADD Form
To UPDATE your information on the Dashboard: MB Dashboard UPDATE Form
2022-2023 Student Advisors
- Mary Beth Neff, University of Oslo (Oslo, Norway)
- Francis Yuen, University of British Columbia (Vancouver, Canada)
- Grace Zhou, University of Manitoba (Winnipeg, Canada) [2021-2023]