General Contact Info
Contact info: Governing Board, Executive Director
(more info available here)
General MB Listserv: Subscribe
General MB Slack: Join workspace
In addition to collecting data, there are many contribution opportunities (e.g., study design, data analysis, writing) which do not require access to an infant lab.
All are welcome!
Ways to get involved:
Subscribe to Listservs
- Most of our communications are done via email. Subscribe to our general MB listserv and/or project-specific listservs to receive announcements and updates.
Email Project Leads
- If you know which project you are interested in joining, you can email one or more of the Project Leads directly to ask how to get involved. Contact info for all Project Leads is available here.
Come to Drop-In Hours
- You are welcome to join us at our monthly “Drop-in Hours” (currently held on the first Thursday of each month) to talk with us about contribution opportunities. Times and links to join via Zoom can be found in our calendar.
Fill Out the Sign-Up Form
- If you’re unsure of how you’d like to contribute, please fill out our Sign-Up Form and we’ll be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Propose a Project
- Do you have an idea for a ManyBabies project? Let us know! You can email Project Leads (for spin-off projects) or the Governing Board (for new projects), or fill out our Project Proposal Form.
If you are interested in leading a new ManyBabies project (either a main project or a spin-off that would involve data collection across multiple labs), please fill out our project Proposal Form and/or contact the MB Governing Board.
ManyBabies Sign-Up Form
To express interest in contributing to one or more ManyBabies project(s), please fill out this form. We’ll be in touch as soon as possible with more info.